Sunday 18 September 2016

An Evening At Ashdown Park Hotel













Crop Top - TopShop
Skirt - H&M
Chelsea Boots - Select
Bow Hairband - Cath Kidston

So, because my Dad is a Professional Wedding Photographer we thought that we would take part in the Ashdown Park Wedding Fayre Show! The show started at 5pm on Friday and finished at 9pm. So we were luckily enough to be able to see the hotel at night!

If you have ever been to Ashdown or live near the area then you will know that it is well known for it's cathedral and organ which it situated on the top floor! You will also know that it is well known for the home of many deers! Which if your lucky you will often find roaming around the outside grounds of the hotel and in the forest! Due to my Dad's job I am sometimes lucky enough to be able to see all of these beautiful hotels like this and the Grand Hotel and since I was going I thought it would be only right to take my camera!

So, since this was the case, I managed to capture some amazing pictures of the hotel and of my outfit! As you can see my outfit is quite summery and sort of vintage looking! I recently brought this skirt from H&M in Brighton and I'm in love with it! This pink saude skirt and my Demin Skirt from New Look are my top two favourite skirts ever!

I also paired it with my Chelsea Boots from Select as I feel it completes the outfit, and gives it a bit of an edge. And I use my Cath Kidston bow hairband as just an accessory!



  Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment