Sunday 2 October 2016

Favourite Autumn Make Up Picks


So, since it is now Autumn, which is very exiting! We can now have the excuse to wear knitted jumpers, and dig out all of out favourite essentials!

So, in today's blog post I thought that I would share with you my top four favourite make items, that are amazing for fall, or if your like me anytime of the year!

These products range from eyes to lips, which I feel are the most amazing things to focus on when basing your make up around Autumn!

My first favourite make up item, is the, Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Pallet!
This pallet is absolutely beautiful, which is amazing because the pallet literally only has three shades which all are absolutely perfect for the fall. They are quite dark, but also have a glisten to them! Also, one of the big things that I do love about this pallet is that it has a concealer, which can literally just be used as primer, and it always manages to keep any eye shadow from any palette to stay on all day. And I mean all day!



The next make up item I would love to mention is the Benefit Rollerlash Mascara! Lot's and lot's of other Bloggers/You Tubers absolutely rave about this product, and I can see why! I have been wanting this mascara for ages now but haven't actually got round to buying it! Until yesterday! And all I can say is that I'm in love with it! It literally makes your lashes so full, but so flattering at the same time! And the best part is, is that it doesn't makes your lashes clumpy, which is something that I absolutely hate! And the packaging is just gorgeous! The pink and the black work so beautiful together, and it just looks vintage, which is what I love most!
It is well worth the money!

Lastly, the last two things I want to mention are the NYX Lingerie Matte Liquid Lipsticks! If you have read my previous blog posts then you will know that I now have a NYX make up counter in my Boots store. Which makes me very happy, as before I had to travel to Brighton just to have a look at this particular brand!
Anyway, I currently own two of these lipsticks, which are in the shades, Bed Time Flirt and Corset! And I really want more, I also own mini gloss and a matte from NYX and all I can say is that every product I have brought from NYX are amazing! They are so reasonably priced and the products are so high quality!
Especially, the Matte Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks which are just the best things ever, as they last a long, long time and aren't super drying like some others are!




Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment