Sunday 17 July 2016

A Day In Lewes






                               





Crop Top- Topshop
Skirt- New Look
Bow Hairband- Cath Kidston

So, today we decided that we would go to Lewes as we haven't been in a long time and I honestly forgot how pretty that high street is! The whole of this one street is filled with lots antique shops and some really cute cafes that are honestly to cute to not look at! 

As well as looking at all these amazing shops, I also love looking at all of the old fashioned, cottage like houses, and I hope that one day I will be lucky enough to live in a house like this!  

However, as much as I love all of the antique shops, I also love going into New Look which is a bit more modern as, as some of you may know I'm a massive shopaholic and I just love shopping!


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment