Sunday 31 July 2016

75th BBQ Celebration









Denim Dungaree Pinafore - New Look
White Crop Top - Topshop
Shoes - H&M


 So, since it was my Granddad's 75th birthday yesterday. We decided to have a big barbecue in order to celebrate.

We had every type of food you can imagine, and we all had an amazing time to catch up!

So far this special occasion, I thought that I would wear my denim dungaree pinafore, and would pair it with this lace crop top which I brought from Topshop a while ago. However, I'm sure you will be able to find a top like this from anywhere!

For my shoes, I thought that I would wear my black pumps which I wore in my previous blog post they are much, much more appropriate since it was a special occasion!

I think this outfit was the perfect choice as it went really well with my curled hair, and because you obviously have a barbecue outside, I thought that it went well with the whole outdoor theme!

I also bake some of my brownies that I do which is featured here, and all I can say is that they went down like a treat!



Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment