Thursday 14 July 2016

NYX Doll Eye Mascara Review



So since I live in the UK, there was nowhere that stocked any NYX products. However, until a couple of months ago, I discovered that there where certain Boots stores around the UK that are now stocking every NYX products imaginable, and I knew that I had to get my hands on them!

However, because NYX is still quite new to the UK, they are not at the moment stocking the products in most Boots stores so I was quite upset when I found out that the Boots in my town center weren't selling them. But since I only live 20 minutes away from Brighton, I knew that they had to have them there, and when I found out they did I literally jumped into mid air.

So the other day, my Mum and I decided to spend the day in Brighton, as if you know if you live or go to Brighton, the shopping is absolutely amazing there! So, the first thing we did was go straight to Boots and I was shocked at how many NYX products there was on this counter!

Anyway let's get onto the review!



So even though I brought a lot of things at the NYX counter, I thought that in today's post I would talk about one of favourtie purchases which was the NYX Doll Eye Mascara!

Because my old mascara was completely dried up and was no longer usable! I thought instead of going for the same thing, I would instead try something completely different! And since we can now buy NYX products in the UK. I thought that it was only right to give this mascara a trial!

And all I can say is that this mascara is the best mascara I have ever used! This mascara isn't going anywhere! It makes your lashes so, so thick after just one coat! And I feel if you are in need of a new mascara then I highly suggest that you try this one! It only costs £7.00! Which I think is amazing for the quality of product that you are getting!

And can we just talk about the mascara wand. Oh my is is absolutely amazing! Is is literally the perfect size, and because the brissals are just the perfect width away from each other it literally makes your lashes thick, and full of life!

Also, I use the Volume version but you can also have this products in a waterproof version or a long lash version! Which I think I'm also gonna give a go!

Anyway, with this mascara, I find that is lasts so, so long. I apply this products to my lashes about 8 or 9 in the morning and it still looks as good as it did in the morning at 3 or 4 in the afternoon! Again, I highly recommend you give this mascara a try!

While on my shopping adventure I also picked up one of the NYX butter glosses, which I will talk about in another post!


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment