Friday 1 July 2016

June Favourties


I cannot believe how quick June went, it is already the first of July which is crazy! It only feels like yesterday it was my birthday, and I was soon to be going to The Making Of Harry Potter! But since then I have found lot's of items that I have been seriously loving throughout the whole month of June!
These range from hair products, all the way to beauty products!

So let's DO IT!

Ok, so the first thing I have been loving this month, is the, "Tony & Guy Casual Matt Texture" spray! This is because it gives your hair so much volume and definition! I love to curl my hair ALOT! And I absolutely love the way it looks, and because I love to two day curls, as I feel they look amazing when put in a pony tail or brushed out. But anyway, when it get's to the second day I love to add this spray into my hair as it gives is much more volume, and it gives the curls an extra boost so they look as incredible as they did the day before! 

Furthermore, I also feel that this products works amazingly alongside the, "Tony & Guy Glamour Spray."


So, the second thing that I have been loving this month is the, "CND,Shellac" gel nail polish. Now, as some of you may know, if you have read my previous blog post I have been obsessed with the Rita Ora nail polishes. However, since a month or two ago I have been having Shellac gel nail polish which can I say is now my favourite and whenever I can I will now be having that instead as it lasts longer, and the colours are more intense, and because it's gel and it drys underneath a lamp, it doesn't smudge and it last for two weeks without it chipping! Which is a great thing for me as I fiddle with my nails a lot and I always end up chipping them! But anyway, if I have a choice between the two I will always choose Shellac, and they also have a MASSIVE range of colours! I love pastel as you may also know, and the yellow that I go for which is called,"Sun Bleached" is the PERFECT shade of pastel yellow for me and it works extremely well the colour, "Cake Pop" on the ring finger which as you probably guessed it, is also a pastel colour! 

I also, love having glitter put over the top of it as it gives it a shimmer and looks amazing under the sunlight when they twinkle!

The next thing that I have been loving this month is the, "Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water." This is now the new way of how I take of my make up everyday! I did use the Simple Make Up Remover Wipes. But I wanted to try something that was much, much better for your skin. So I read up other bloggers blog post about it so I decided to give it a try! With the size bottle I get which is the 400ml says to lasts up to 200 uses! However, my sister has also been using this products is doesn't lasts as long as it would do if for one person was to use it!
So, after the first use of using this, I was completely impressed! All you do is place a little bit of the product onto a cotton pad, and just wipe it gently around your face. And all I can say is that I'am now completely obsessed! It feels really soft and really soothing, and your make up is of your face within seconds. It also does an amazing job at taking of waterproof mascara! And lastly, it is also perfume free, and I believe there are four versions of it. I have recently run out, so I have just another one!

The last thing I have been loving this month is the "Zoella Beauty Double Creme Body Lotion!" And all I can say is that I absolutely love it! Out of all of the beauty ranges that Zoe has brought out I feel as though this one is my favourite! The product smells really sweet like macrons WHICH I LOVE! And I you know me, then you will know that I absolutely adore sweet scents and I feel as though this is now my new favourite! 

Not only does this products smell amazing, but you literally only need to tiniest amount as it goes such a long, long way! And I feel as though after it has been on for many, many hours I can still smell it!

Lastly, I' am absolutely obsessed with the packaging, it is literally beautiful! Because I love vintage like you may already know! I feel as though this is literally me! I love the two shades of baby pink within the stripes and I really, really, love the metallic gold, "Z" as it stands out and ties the whole look together!



Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment