Sunday 30 October 2016

Bring Highlight To Your Day



 On my last visit to Brighton with my sister, Amelia. We decided to have a look and browse the make up counters in Boots. As some of you may know, I'm a bit of a make up addict and I literally screamed when I saw this beautiful highlight Palette on the Sleek counter!

I remember seeing this highlight Palette all over Instagram and instantly knew that I needed it! Ever since then it has been part of my everyday make up routine!

As you can see this palette contains four shades. The top left corner, ("Ecliptic") and the bottom left, ("Subsolar")  look quite creamy and are absolutely amazing for highlighting the tip of your nose. The top right shade, ("Hemisphere") and the bottom left, (Equinox") are much more shimmery compared to the two, but are both my favourite as they give you the most amazing glow on top of your cheekbones and as well as the tip of your nose!

As well as this it also comes with a little brush, that is actually really, really good! And the mirror is also an amazing thing to have if you are needing to update throughout the day!





Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment