Tuesday 15 November 2016

Face Cleansing


So, a couple of months ago I decided to buy the Boots Tea Tree Witch  Hazel face wash and face scrub! And it is honestly one of the best things that I have ever brought! I first brought these back in July and have only just emptied out the bottle. So that meant that I needed a re-stock. And since the bottle was full, I thought that it was the best chance to grab some blog photo opportunities off them!

Anyway, I first heard about these on YouTube. I first heard them from Lucy & Lydia. And then a few days later, I then saw Emily Canham mention them in one of her vlogs!

Because the formula of this product is a jelly, it is super soft on the skin, and you always feel like you face is really clean afterwards! And also, because this product is a Tea Tree product it helps reduce spots and leaves the skin shine free! Also, again, like I mentioned earlier, the product literally lasts forever, as you only need a pea sized amount! And it also smells amazing, as it has extracts of Berry!

These amazing face washes are on offer for three for two at the moment in boots, and in order to take advantage of that, I got the Black Charcoal Face Mask which was free!


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment