Sunday 16 October 2016

Broyle Place


















Today my Dad and I visited Broyle Place to attend their annual wedding fayre! And so since we were going I thought it would be a great idea to create a blog post to show how beautiful Broyle Place actually is!

So above there some photographs that show what amazing Broyle Place is and what they have to offer!

The first thing you have when you enter Broyle Place is a long driveway of trees, with a long beautiful lake either side of it! With a little wooden sort of Gazebo which is where they hold many of their wedding ceremonies! (Which as you can imagine, is absolutely amazing in the snow!)

Anyway, after you go down the driveway of trees, you will see a big beautiful house (which you guess) is called Broyle Place! And all I can say is that the house and the grounds are absolutely breath taking!

Behind the House there is a big Marquee which is also where they hold many of their weddings! In there is the disco and the food, but today it was full of tables and people showing of their beautiful work! Also, inside the Marquee are fairy lights, and big balloons, they are absolutely perfect for Instagram!

Anyway, since it was quite a formal day, I decided to wear a Burgundy Top from Select and a Burgundy dog tooth patterned skirt form TopShop! I also paired it with my black Chelsea boots from Select as I feel it works really well with the burgundy! Also, there are very, very comfy!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment