Friday 29 April 2016

Floral Prints


Since it has got a tiny bit warmer, I have really been enjoying spending most of my pond by my local duck pond. This may sound different to what you may like to do but I find it very relaxing and extremely calming. Because I stress quite often (due to my anxiety) I find that I need to have time away from all of the stress and just relax. I find that the best thing to do when at the duck pond is buy a coffee from either Costa or Starbucks (Caramel Latte with extra syrup am I right!)  and take any left over bread and feed it to the ducks. (The bread, not the coffee!)

Anyway, recently I have been really loving my new floral printed 60's looking trousers that I recently purchased from New Look. These not only look stylist, but they are also super comfy and are extremely easy to pair with other things. As you will see below I have paired these trousers with a yellow knitted top, a green top with a colour, a navy blue berrie and pair of Chelsea boots. And can I say these boots are the most comfortable thing I have ever worn. They don't look it but they are way more comfy than a pair of slippers and believe me I live in slippers and the Chelsea boots just beat them every time. 

So here is a photo of my outfit! As you can see it is very spring like and very cozy!





 Green Top- Select
Yellow Jumper - ASDA - George
Floral Print Trousers- New Look
Chelsea Boots- Select






Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment