Sunday 1 May 2016

April Favourites

Over the whole of month of April I have found so many new things that I deeply love. These include items from beauty all the way to fashion and food (yum!) and I'm looking forward to show you all what they are;

Ok, so the first thing that I have been loving this month are the Rimmel London Rita Ora nail polishes. And can I just say these are AMAZING! They are so easy to apply, and it only takes 60 seconds for the polish to dry. This is a essential to have when owning nail polishes for me as I always end up chipping it or smudging it and I then have to take it all off, and start again.

Furthermore, not only this but they also come to a massive range of colours. Which is good for me as I know that every time I'm in need for a polish update I know that I'm gonna have choice of what colour I'm going to use rather than having to stick to the same colour. (Which most of the time I know it will be a pastel color because I'm obsessed as it suits me really well!)

I currently have six of nail polishes and I will continue to purchase more!

And lastly, these polishes only cost £2.98 each and you can get them from anywhere that stocks make up such as Boots and any supermarkets.





The second thing that I have been loving this month are Party Rings. Yes! this probably sounds weird but recently they have been one of my addictions and every time I open up a new packet it reminds me of when I was a child. I just love the pastel coloured icing on them (especially the pink!) and they just taste amazing!

The third thing that I've been loving is the, "Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising" Facial Wash. I remember raving about this product back in my recent blog, which was almost a year ago but still to this date I use it everyday and I can honestly say it has helped my skin a lot. My face is smoother and a lot clearer. I don't wear foundation as such at all unless I'm going out anywhere special but I still find that it has benefited my skin a lot. Also, this item is inexpensive so you don't have to worry about spending lot's of money on one product. You also only need a tiny amount of the products on every use as a tiny bit goes a long way.


The last thing that I have been loving is my Instax Mini 8 Fujifilm Camera, also known as a Polaroid.This camera is one of the best things I have ever owned as the photos you take last forever, and unlike a computer you don't have to worry about losing your memories as they will always be with you. Furthermore, because the photos are only credit card sized, you are able to present them in any way possible. For example, you could hang a long piece of string across a wall, and then using some tiny pegs, you can hang them up as if it were bunting. Or you could peg them to some battery operated fairy lights and you can admire their beauty while they are being lit up.

Moreover, the quality of the camera is just amazing. Not only does it look beautiful  but the pictures that it produces are such good quality and you are able to adjust the setting of the camera for if you are indoors or outdoors. And lastly, I just love the colour of the camera as it is baby pink (which I love) but there are also over colours such as blue, yellow, white and red etc.





(The price of the Fujifilm camera does vary from where it is from)




Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment