Thursday 5 May 2016

My Everyday Skin Care Routine


As some of you may know from my previous blog post, you may be aware that I am seriously obsessed and cannot live without my, 'Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Mask.' I thought that I would show you how I use it, when I use it (well everyday day) and what other products I use along side it.

So, since I don't really wear a lot make up (i.e that being foundation, expect for BB creams that I do use most days!) I don't really have to spend a lot of time looking after my face each day. However, despite this, I still like to keep it as healthy and clean as possible so that it is always feeling as it's best. And to do this the first thing I will use is the, 'Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser.' And can I say this stuff, like the moisturising face mask is amazing. It's so easy to use, and because it's a foam you don't have to use a lot of product on every use. You essentially pump two to three pumps of the product into your hands and just gently cleanse it onto your face. It's as 'simple' as that. After I have used and rubbed all the product on to my face I will wet a face cloth lightly with warm water and will just run it all over my face.


After I have applied the Foam to my face I will then use the, 'Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Mask.' Again, like the foam you don't need a lot of product. I just add a tiny bit to my tips of my fingers and will just add the smallest amount of warm water to it just to make it foam a tiny bit. Then I will just put around my face (except my eyes) and will keep it on just for a few minutes. Once the minutes are up I will again take it of with a wet, warm face cloth and will then move on to the final product.



So, the last thing I will use is the, 'Garnier Essentials Hydrating Day Care Face Cream.' Out of all of the face creams I have ever used I feel as though this is the best one yet. This is because it's not greasy and again like the Simple products you don't need a lot of it. You simply need roughly small two finger scoops worth (if that makes sense!) of the cream and simply place and rub it in gently all over your face. And obviously  because it's a cream you don't need to rinse it of your face. You just apply the cream and leave it. 




When it comes to my skincare routine I will do it once everyday. However, with the Garnier face cream I will apply in the morning as well just to make my face soft ready for when I apply my make up. 




Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment