Monday 30 May 2016

Visiting The Harry Potter Studios!































So, as I'm obsessed with Harry Potter and it was my birthday on Thursday, my family and I decided to go to the Warner Bros, The Making Of Harry Potter Studios, which was honestly amazing! I have been wanting to go since the day it opened (which was like forever ago!) and I eventually got to go.

Overall, the entire tour took us at least four and a half hours for us to complete and it was so big that there was a cafe half way through the tour so that everyone can take break! And I can honestly say I enjoyed every second of it! I was like a child at Christmas! And we ended up buying a video for the broomstick section and for the car. However, my favourite purchase of the entire trip was buying Hermione's Wand. (Which you can see above!) And I'm also planning to get one of the scarfs, as the scarf I wanted was out of stock.

As well as taking pictures of our adventure I also filmed it, and I'm going to be uploading a Vlog very soon which will show much, much more. (Such as me drinking a ButterBeer!)So I'll insert a link soon for when it will be available to watch!

In the mean time if you would like to see more pictures then you can have a look at my Instagram right here!

My Outfit;
Top - Primark
Shorts - New Look
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Primark

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment