Friday 3 June 2016

May Favourites

So today I thought that I would talk to you all about the things that I loved the most during the entire month of May. As some of you may know from one of my previous blog posts, it was my 17th birthday last Thursday (26th May!), so a couple of the items that I will be mentioning in today's post were gifted to me as birthday presents!

So lets get the good bit,the favourites!


The first thing that I have been loving this month is my Crosley record player. If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I have had this since March when I brought it with an Argos voucher! Anyway back to the point! I brought this without doing any research and all I can say is that it is absolutely amazing! For the amazing value of money that it is, the sound is completely incredible. I have played so much music this past month on it. (since finding my Dad had loads of records that contain the music I already like!) And the only thing that my family can now hear is ABBA.
Lastly, the last thing that I would like to mention about this record player is that it is a decent size and it is in pastel blue! and if you know me, you will know that I love anything that is pastel and vintage, and this record player is both of those things, so this excites me so much!





The second thing that I have been loving this month is a board game (don't see many of these in favourites!) And it is called, 'Boston- Opoly.' So, I got this as birthday present last week from my parents and all I can honestly say is that it is amazing! If you know me then, you will know that I do own Boston Terriers (and a Miniature Schnauzer, can't forget him!) and I'm completely obsessed! It has the same rules as the normal Monopoly does, but rather than buying properties, instead you buy dogs (Boston Terriers). And every night I always say to family, "Do you want to play Boston- Opoly!"
You can get this game anywhere online but because of what it is the price can vary. I remember looking at this at Christmas and the price was over £80. But since I got it much later in the year it was instead only £20! (big price difference!)






The third thing I have been loving this month is the, 'W7 In The Buff' eye shadow pallet. I have actually never heard of this brand before but I thought that I would give it ago. Overall, I have really loved it. The colours are so natural and they are so, so easy to blend. I would defiantly highly recommend this pallet to someone if they looking around for one. Also, another reason why I love this pallet is that it is such an amazing price. Overall, it only costs me £4.75 which I thing for a pallet this size, and such good quality, is just a bargain. However, the only thing to be wary of it is the lid. I think because it's price the hinges after one use just broke so I currently have to hold it with a hairband. But oh well I still give it a 10/10 for the actual product.




Shades Left to Right; "Buff," "Camel," "Sand," "Dust," "Chocolate," "Topaz," "Earth," "Storm," "Silk," "Wave," "Thunder" and, "Onyx."

The last thing that I have been loving this month is my 'Pink Kitty Tangle Teezer.' I have had my eye on a Tangle Teezer for about a year now. And I was completely over the moon and shocked when I received this as one of my birthday presents! I knew just by reviews and by YouTubers that this product would be amazing and they were all absolutely correct! I have long hair that can sometimes get quite knotty, but with this brush it literally only takes me about two minutes at the very most and when I look down at my Tangle Teezer there is hardly any hair left in the brush which is amazing!
Also these brushes are so inexpensive. The Tangle Teezer that I got only cost £12.25 which is a complete bargain for a hairbrush that I'm never, ever going to swap for any other!






Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment