Thursday 16 June 2016

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Review


So the other day when I was in town with my Sister, I decided that I wanted to try a brand new Concealer. I recently have been using the ,'Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer,' (which can I say is amazing!) But I felt as though I wanted to try something else and build up my make up collection much, much more!

But anyway, while we were in Boots I decided that I would go and look round at all of the conters in search for a new concealer (BTW I did buy other products while on our adventure, but for today's post I wanted to focus on one particular item!)

So, let's get into the good bit, THE REVIEW!


I'm not going to lie, I'm a massive YouTube addict, and I spend most of my time either watching or talking about beauty videos/blogs and or Vlogs. And I bet that it is no shocker who I watch. Yes, you guess it, my day is spent mainly watching Zoella and all those types of YouTubers! So any who let's talk about the important part.

As I said before because I'm consistently watching YouTube, I have heard all about the ever so great, 'Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer!' And since I was in Boots, and it was right next to me, I thought that I would add it to my basket, and give it a go!

When I first saw this product on the shelf, I found that the orange lid instantly caught my attention! And without reading the label, I already knew what it was. So, I went straight over to the Rimmel counter with my sister, and within a second I was already testing the colour, 'Ivory' onto my hand.

When I swatch this onto my hand, I instantly knew that this product would be amazing! The formula of the product felt so light, and very creamy. It also left any tiny sparkle which I thought was amazing as sparkly things basically sum up my life. (And don't forget vintage, and pastel coloured things either!)

Anyway, so the next day, I thought that I would use it and see what I probably thought of it. And I can honestly say that I am hugely impressed with it and is now my go to concealer! The formula works incredibly well and I found that it lasts all day! So overall, I would highly recommend this product. Especially since, it is at a drugstore price! And I definitely, definitely recommend using this product with the, 'Rimmel Stay Matte pressed Powder' and the, 'Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation!'



Lastly, as well as all these good points, this product is also so, so easy to blend. And I use this product alongside using a few of my Real Techniques brushes, which I will be mentioning in a future blog post, coming very soon!





Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment