Monday 20 June 2016

My Top Four Favourite Real Techniques Make Up Brushes!


Left To Right; 'Pointed Foundation Brush', 'Setting Brush' ,'Buffing Brush', 'Multi Task Brush.'


So, if you know me then you will know that I'm a massive fan of the, 'Real Techniques' make up brushes! This is because they are so amazing, and there is a brush for every purpose. I currently own quite a few, 'Real Techniques' brushes so far, but I plan on getting more! I also plan on purchasing the, 'Bold Metals' ones, as they are so beautiful and have had really great reviews! 
Because I own quite a few of these brushes I thought that I would share my top four absolute faves (which was hard as there all my favourite!) but I may also feature the others in another blog post, at a later date.

So, let's get onto the good bit, THE MAKE UP BRUSHES!

The first brush that I'm going to be talking about is the, 'Buffing Brush.' And I honestly think that this it my favourite make up brush ever! Reason being is because this brush is perfect for blending concealer and foundation! As you already know if you have read any of my previous blog posts, I don't usually wear foundation, but when I do I find this brush to be the best one! It is super, super soft and doesn't leave any streaks! Which is great because no-one want a streaky face! OH GEEZ! Anyway, another reason reason why I love this brush and for all of the brushes with the whole collection is that they are so easy to clean. I use normal hair shampoo, and a bowl of warm water to clean my make up brushes, and it literally only takes only two seconds to clean them. You then only just have to wait for them to dry! Lastly, another thing that I love about this make up brush is that as well as blending out foundation, it is also perfect for blending out concealer, especially if you sometimes want to use as your concealer as a highlighter for your cheek bones!



The next brush that I wanted to talk about is the, 'Pointed Foundation Brush.' This like the first brush I just spoke about is also perfect for foundation as it helps to get the perfect flawless look. However, because, (like I keep saying!) just normally use a concealer as my everyday make up just under my eyes, I find that because the brush is pointed, it is easy to blend out the concealer, and the brush doesn't take away loads of the product with it. And because it's so soft (like all of the brushes in this collection!) it doesn't irritate my eyes at all  So, when it comes to blending out concealer I highly, highly recommend this brush!

The third brush that is also my fave is the, 'Multi Task Brush.' Like it says in the name, this brush is suitable for anything. However, because I find that it is big for my face, I tend to use it as a powder brush to set all of my concealer, because nobody wants that going anywhere! Again like the other brushes it's super soft, and you know that the product is going on your face, without it looking cakey! 


The last brush that is my absolute fave is the, 'Setting Brush.' And I find absolutely perfect for setting the concealer underneath my eyes! Because the brush is small, and has a rounded, oval shape to it, I find that you don't need to use much product to fully set your under eyes and I find that all I need to do is do a few dabs, (if you what I mean!) and then everything's all done, and the last thing I need to do is to apply my mascara, and lipstick, and then I'm all done!



Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment